Friday, March 26, 2010

WAAAAAAAA!!!!! Sniff, Sniff :(

Okay, so this is a painful time of the year...tax time. I hate it. I usually end up owing because I haven't had enough taken out and the same is true for this year too. I just filed my taxes with TurboTax, which by the way was awesome; even for a Flight Attendant and all my deductions, and sent everything off E-file. Technology has made my life easier in that aspect. No more standing in line at the post office waiting for an return signature card. Now, with a click of my mouse, I just sent it directly to the IRS. Knowing all this, it still doesn't make it any less painful to file and pay. Next year I vow not to pay. I am going to increase my deductions so I don't have to pay. This year was a couple thousand dollars. Yep, you can re-read that, but yes, that is what I had to pay. That is why on a Friday night, this beautiful, single and successful independent girl is crying and throwing a tantrum like a baby. Who knows? Maybe next year I won't owe and get a refund. Ha! I doubt it with the passage of O'BamaCare.

No comments:

Post a Comment