So, as most of you know, I've been really sick this whole month! I have some sort of cough/bronchial infection that won't go away. In my many bouts of coughing, I think I've either torn some cartilage in my ribs, torn a tendon, or broken a rib. I am in intense pain and it hurts to breathe. This is going on three weeks now and I am running out of patience. I am also extremely bored of sitting at home and doing nothing! I would like to get better so I can go back to work!
Today, I went to see my Dr. again and he gave me a steroid shot. It hurt! I fully admit that I am a total wimp, but it really hurt. The actual shot didn't hurt that much, but it totally burned after about a minute or two. I also got a breathing treatment. Tomorrow I have to go and have more x-rays done of my ribs. I just hope that all of this will make me feel better eventually. Hopefully sooner, than later. My Dr. did say one of the side effects from the shot was that I should start feeling "younger" in the next couple of days. That would be nice :) I hardly ever got sick when I was younger.
I've been reading and watching a lot of television. Bravo has many different types of shows on that I love to Tivo. It's a very liberal channel, but I have been completely entertained. I'm also starting my third book that I've read this month, The Color of Water. I'll let you know how it is. Please pray for my quick recovery so I can return to work and stop watching so much television!
No comments:
Post a Comment