My nephew, Luke, is here visiting me for a couple of days. I have three nieces and three nephews who all live in Kaysville, Utah. When each of them turn eight, they get to fly on an airplane all by themselves and come to visit Auntie Angela. It's kind of like their "right of passage." Those who have already visited, nieces, all talk about how cool it was and all the fun things they did on their visit. So, Luke came with HUGE expectations and has not been disappointed!
We have watched Percy Jackson: The Lightening Thief, How to Train a Dragon in 3D, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, and Astro Boy. Percy Jackson and How to Train a Dragon were Awesome! The other two I kind of slept through, but Luke loved them. We also went hiking today and now my rib is hurting. Man! How long is this injury going to hurt? Luke loved it so it was worth it. We also had a picnic, went to a pizza buffet and played a lot of Xbox 360. He really loves the Indiana Jones game and Karaoke Revolution. I have completely enjoyed my time with him. He is so sweet! He has been waking up at 6am and playing Xbox without the sound so I won't wake up. He is such a kind and gentle little boy. I am very fortunate and grateful that his parents allow him to visit. I am blessed!
I am feeling better day-by-day and have been forcing myself to get out of the house and walk around, even if it's only around the neighborhood. My rib is feeling better and I am still trying to control my cough. I lose it sometimes, but I am able to pretty much control my cough with my inhaler. I am hoping that next month I will be 100%.
No comments:
Post a Comment