Monday, March 22, 2010

My Health Care

Today I made my fourth trip to the dr. this month! It really is getting ridiculous, but today I finally got some sort of diagnosis. I have a fractured rib. Just as I suspected two weeks ago, I broke my rib when I was coughing so hard. I heard it pop and it really hurt. Even though there isn't really a treatment except manage the pain with meds and lots of rest. So, I am going to rest another two weeks. I am really tired of being sick, but now I kind of feel like I'm finally getting somewhere.

I am very glad that I have great health care, but I am extremely worried that this great nation has really made a HUGE blunder! This government, whom our forefathers escaped socialism and oppressive governments and rulers to establish, has passed and now will be signed into law, a mandatory health care program that I as a tax payer and citizen must pay for. So, my freedom to make decisions on my own health care, including any tests that I may opt to pay for, will no longer be my decision, but my government, elected officials who have sworn an oath to represent the people! Yes, this is the United States, the Land of the Free? My only hope is that our wonderful Constitution bails us out of this huge blunder that has been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment