Today is my 36th birthday! I woke up this morning and thought, "I'm 36! Wow!! That sounds so old!" It does. I don't know why it sounds old, because I don't feel old. I feel very young, and that's what counts, right?
So, this morning I went to the gym and had an awesome workout! I lost 12 pounds with P90x and now my body is in pretty good shape. I'm fitting into all of my clothes and my jeans are a little bit baggy. I think I look great :) The most important thing is that I feel great, confident and like the way I look.
After my great workout, I went to my favorite bakery in Las Vegas, Freed's and bought three slices of cake. Then, if three slices of cake wasn't enough for my birthday, I bought two more cakes from Nothin' Bundt Cakes. I recently tasted one of their cakes and was impressed, so I thought, "Why not? It's MY birthday!" Later today I will go to my favorite Greek restaurant and eat Greek Fries and then this evening have dinner with my friend Julie. Thanks Julie!!
I have some goals that I want to accomplish in my 36th year of life. I want to pay off all my credit card debt. I know I can do this, so it's time I did this. I want to take some dance classes, like Jazz and Hip-Hop, which will be a blast! I also just want to make myself a better person. This is going to be a great year! I can feel it!
I went this past weekend to Utah to visit my family. My brother, Todd, threw me a birthday party. All of my siblings were there! I can't remember the last time we got together for a birthday. I don't know if we ever have as adults. It was very nice to reunite and I am grateful to Todd for everything. I am very blessed!
My plans for the rest of the day? I will watch some chick flicks, eat cake, eat Greek Fries, and eat dinner with Julie! Sounds like a great birthday to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment