Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great time during the holidays...I did! I was able to spend the entire holiday with my son and family in Utah. I had a fantastic time! I was also able to spend a little time with my boyfriend, Bob. What's that you say? A boyfriend? YES!!! Not just any boyfriend, it's Bob, the most amazing man!!! I met Bob at the Las Vegas Midsingles Conference in October and we went on our first date in November. He lives in Sacramento and I tried many times to get an overnight there so I could take him up on his offer for dinner. I had an overnight in San Jose and told him that I wish he were in town. He was in Texas visiting his brother and was flying into Oakland that day. He asked me if he could take me to dinner. I asked him if San Jose was on his way home to Sacramento. He replied, "No, it's on the way to see you." My heart melted and he continues to melt it every day. I am a lucky girl!

I also had a great time being with Zach. I am so lucky! He is a wonderful young man and I'm proud of the person he is.

In two weeks I will be moving. I am not excited about it and really need to get motivated because I need to start packing. I am putting most of my belongings in storage and just moving a couple of things to my new place with Leigh. We will be living there for at least May, and who knows what will happen after that. I am excited to see what the next six to nine months holds for me. I will have put a HUGE dent in my debt and hopefully things will progress nicely with Bob, the most amazing man! Did I mention he is coming here to help me move? He is! I'm totally crazy for him :)
No comments:
Post a Comment