Sunday, March 1, 2009

I've been to cold places!

Well, not much is new with me. I have been working a lot and will be working a lot in March as well. I did go and visit a good friend of mine last weekend and had a nice relaxing time. It was a nice break from working so much. I did freeze my tooshie off, but had a very nice walk in the snow ;)

I recently had an overnight in Buffalo too. It was very interesting. I had a great room. It was so great that I had to take a video. Check it out. I was a little excited and it shows in the video. !!


I am still on track with the Dave Ramsey plan and have completed Snowball Step number one and am excited to start the next step.

This month I am on reserve at work, which basically is another name for "on-call." So, I don't know where I will end up from day-to-day which will really be an adventure! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment