Monday, February 2, 2009

Ski Bum

I went skiing Saturday. It was a blast! It had been five years since I had skied. It had been far too long. I only wiped out twice. I was trying to cross a black diamond to get to a blue run and was going way too fast! I couldn’t get up. Rebecca made fun of me later because it took me a couple of minutes to get up. We had a great time! We went to Brian Head Resort to ski. It was beautiful. It is by Bryce Canyon and I could see part of that canyon from the top of the mountain. I want to go back and take my son, Zach. He would love to learn how to snowboard.

I am working a lot and I am in Buffalo, New York right now. I still LOVE my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment