Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Goal: Running!

I just got back from a vacation at Disneyworld with my Mingwa ( Boston for friend) Leigh. We were roommates in Flight Attendant training and have been close friends ever since. We had a great time! I will post pictures later. Leigh has lost a ton of weight over the past six months and she did it by running. I kept admiring her super sexy trim legs. She told me she got them running. So, I want that and I am starting to run.

I bought an iPod app that is a 9 week 5K training program where I train three days a week. I started today and ran by the bay in Tampa. I had to run for 1 minute and walk for 1 1/2 min. I repeated that 8 times. Well, I did it!! It was a nice run and toward the end I was happy it was over and very proud of myself for actually doing it. I will probably blog about this running goal once a week. I hope I get those stellar legs I'm wanting. I may post pictures at the end if 9 weeks, but I'm not promising anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment