Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Famous People Love Me!

Wow!! It’s been a long time since I updated my blog, so I decided to update it today. Lucky you! I haven’t really been doing anything but working, so I have decided to tell you a little about the people I have met recently on board my plane.

Super hottie Brad Womack was a passenger of mine. I didn’t know who he was until one of his buddies pointed out who he was. He was on The Bachelor Season 11. He was the only Bachelor in history to choose not to get engaged on the show. He is very cute and this picture doesn’t do him justice.
Interesting side story: I was puked on by a passenger the day this photo was taken. I am sure Brad thought I was THE ONE for him, but really couldn’t get past the lingering odor of vomit on me. Man! I always miss out!


I also met Don “Hollywood” Yates, better known as Wolf from American Gladiators. He was ultra cute and super built! Wow! He was very flirtatious too! He tried to hide the fact he was still talking on his cell phone while we were pushing back. He was trying to hide the phone with his hair. Good try, but didn’t fool me! He was a very nice guy. Very handsome too!





For those of my followers that truly know me and what a huge American Idol junkie I am, I met Bucky Covington too! He slept the entire one hour flight, but was nice enough to snap a photo with me.



Umm….just to rub it in that I have the best job in the world, I had a really nice Jacuzzi in my Reno hotel room. I did happen to take a couple of pics of it too. Calm down! I didn’t take a picture of me in the Jacuzzi. If I ever get that room again I swear I will post a photo of me in the tub!

Oh yeah, I have an offer on a house that was accepted. It’s a short sale so I am just waiting to see if the bank will accept my offer. It might take a long time. The house is beautiful. It is 1698 Sq ft, 3 bedroom, 2 ½ baths, and one car garage. Best part is the kitchen. It has granite countertops and cherry cabinets all the way to the ceiling! I hope I get this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment