
I have been having a great time here. We haven’t gone outside much because I am a total wimp and I hate the cold. I have made donuts with the kids, played board games, won at Uno, lost at Uno, watched movies, and polished the girlies nails.
It is so much fun being here and spending time with the kids. Their personalities change so much as they grow. Seth, 3, is quite the little lovie boy. He loves his aunt and spends a lot of time giving me hugs and kisses.
Will, 5, is just at cute as ever, but he sure can get moody. Today he told me that I stink and my perfume was making him sick. I laughed.
Luke, 7, lost another tooth. That brings the total of missing teeth to four!
Meagan is having her 9th birthday tomorrow. Her birthday party theme is “A Day at the Spa.” So, I will be giving manicures to 6 little girls tomorrow.
Emma, 10, is getting very pretty and is working on making her roller coaster.
Abby, 12, is getting very tall! She isn’t as tall as I am yet, but she is getting there. She was given a Lego set for Christmas and has already made 5 different houses out of it. The houses are quite impressive and I think she should consider a career in Architecture.
Todd is working a lot finishing his fellowship in Forensic Psychiatry and Sara is getting the house ready to sell. They will be moving to Utah in June and then I will be able to see them more often. I am excited!
This is awesome Angela. Looks like you're having a great time. I think your nieces and nephews look at you as kind of a big deal, haha. Take care. Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteCory